RENOBATE IS A DEDICATED
GROUP OF PROFESSIONALS
with the experience and expertise needed to maximize the amount of your HST rebate for a renovation or new home purchase.
Contact Renobate prior to the start of your purchase or project and we will provide you with a free consultation as to how to maximize your HST rebate and use those dollars to enhance your project!
After your project is complete, you have two years to contact us regarding your renovation or new home rebate. We will confirm your eligibility and take over the rest. Getting your HST back has never been so easy.
You can be eligible for an HST Rebate of up to $24,000 if you recently renovated your home. You even qualify for an HST Rebate if you bought a substantially renovated home.
You can be eligible for an HST Rebate of up to $30,000 if you purchased a new construction home.
Property to Rent
You can be eligible for an HST Rebate of up to $30,000 if you purchased a property to rent.
HST Rebate Program Eligibility
- Renovations must have been completed within the past two years. The renovation would need to have been substantial. This means 90% of the home was renovated, or you have doubled the livable space of your existing house.
- Homes that have been purchased from a builder and have been either substantially renovated or built new may qualify for the program.
- Homes that you purchased, demolished and built new may qualify for the program.
- If you have purchased a newly built home or condo as a rental property, you may be entitled the rebate. You will need to have a tenant with at least a one year lease to be eligible for the rebate.
- Recreational properties (i.e. cottages) do not qualify for the program.
- Mobile homes and floating homes qualify for the program if they are a primary residence.
If you are unsure whether or not you qualify for a HST Rebate, contact us and we can review your eligibility. Our assessment is complimentary!